You've been working so hard. Giving your all to your clients, your organization, the world.
When you're not working, you're taking care of your family, friends, strangers....because that's what we social workers do!
When do you get time for yourself? When do you take time to give love to those parts of you that really need it? Where do you go to rest and rejuvenate so you can stay grounded in your work and your life?
Well...I have something and someplace just for you!
good & well retreat to dominican republic | february 18-23, 2017
Join me for 6 days of rest, relaxation, fellowship, FUN and up to 10 CE contact hours in beautiful Barahona, Dominican Republic at the Casa Bonita Resort.
I've partnered with my amazing friends of GOOD Travel, based in New Zealand, to bring you this amazing experience. GOOD Travel is an ethical travel company that designs travel experiences across the globe that support local communities economically. I met the lovely founder on my bucket-list trip to Fiji in 2015.
I held onto this idea for many years, wanting to curate retreat experiences specifically for social workers. We work tirelessly to bring equality, justice and equity to the world...and I believe we deserve to luxuriate in order to heal and keep us healthy enough to continue our work.
Our first retreat to Zanzibar, Tanzania in February 2017 was a huge success that sold out in 10 days. Grab your seat on this journey before it sells out!
THIS RETREAT IS JUST FOR YOU IF you...
- are burning out or burnt out
- want to visit the beautiful, less touristy coast of the Dominican Republic
- love to travel or want to travel more
- would love to earn 10 CE hours in a creative, nurturing way
- want to meet and connect with other heart-centered social workers
- want to fall asleep to the crashing waves of the Caribbean Sea
- believe you deserve to pamper yourself with an awesome journey with like-minded and like-hearted people
here's what's included in your retreat...
- 6 days, 5 nights accommodations at the beautiful Casa Bonita Resort in Barahona, Dominican Republic
- All meals and excursion as outlined here. Our meals are crafted from all local sources and ingredients, literally supporting the local economy
- daily yoga and meditation
- a one-hour massage at Casa Bonita's luxurious Eco-Spa
- airport transfers from Santo Domingo International Airport
- $100 of your trip fee is donated to a local community service project
- a chance for your entire trip fee to support the local economy in Barahona
- membership in our exclusive Facebook group for the 2018 DR Retreat!
- up to 10 CE contact hours if you are a licensed social worker in most U.S. states, Canada and the U.S. Virgin Islands
EVERY SOCIAL WORKER IS WELCOME...
We've designed this retreat to be accessible to everyone, regardless of budget or experience traveling abroad from the U.S.
We chose a location in close proximity to most of the U.S. to decrease travel costs while still creating an international experience.
We've established several payment plans to give anyone interested enough time to pay off the trip on a schedule that works within your budget.
To learn more about this journey, including trip fee and payment plan options, please visit GOOD Travel by clicking the button below...